Dress Code Years 7-11
- Blazer with new school badge purchased from Oz Schoolwear which must be worn to and from school.
- A plain grey, black or navy topcoat in a style suitable for school, without any logo and long enough to cover the blazer. Coats made of leather, suede, PVC, denim or fur are not permitted.
- Plain grey skirt: straight with back kick pleat or box pleated from the waist as supplied by Oz Schoolwear. Skirts should be of a suitable length for school e.g. not more than 5cm above the knee. A longer length skirt option is also available from OZ Schoolwear – please note orders for the longer skirt should be made 4-5 weeks prior to the beginning of term.
- There is an option to wear trousers as supplied by Oz Schoolwear.
- Short sleeved blue and white checked blouse with revers as supplied by Oz Schoolwear worn tucked into the skirt. A plain white round-neck T shirt may be worn under the blouse in cold weather.
- In Years 9, 10 and 11, long or short sleeved white blouse with revers worn tucked into the skirt. A plain white round neck T-shirt may be worn under the blouse in cold weather.
- Plain knit (not ribbed) grey V- necked pullover or cardigan with burgundy piping, as supplied by Oz Schoolwear. (A different material composition is available on request).
- Plain black, white or grey ankle or knee length socks or opaque tights in grey or black.
- Shoes should be black leather (or synthetic leather) with heels less than 5cm high and must not be above the ankle bone. Laces should be black. Ankle boots, visibly branded/non-branded leather training shoes are not acceptable. For safety reasons canvas shoes, beaded slippers, mules, platforms, sling back and open toed shoes are not permitted. In bad weather boots may be worn to and from school, but must be changed to shoes when in school. Trainers are not a suitable form of footwear for school.
- Head scarves and Hijabs should be plain grey, black or navy.
- School bags can be any colour, however, should be sturdy, waterproof and fit A4 folders securely.
- House Badges will be supplied by the school and must be worn on the left lapel of the blazer. Replacement badges will be at a cost.
P.E. Kit (All kit must be clearly labelled with student’s full name)
- Polo Shirt with Logo as supplied by Oz Schoolwear
- Skort as supplied by Oz Schoolwear
- Red Stretch PE Shorts with Logo as supplied by Oz Schoolwear
- Black Track Pants & Sweatshirt with Logo as supplied by Oz Schoolwear
- Red games socks and white sports socks as supplied by Oz Schoolwear
- White training shoes suitable for indoor and outdoor use – NOT boots
- Black Astroturf boots/Football Boots (not metal studs)
- Plain black with long or three quarter length sleeves, made from cotton lycra/nylon lycra with either a round, boat or ‘V’ neckline.
- Tights – Plain black footless
- Uniform should be worn to and from school as well as in school. All clothing and equipment must be clearly marked with student’s name.
- It is NOT appropriate to wear jewellery to school. A watch may be worn. Girls with pierced ears may wear one small pair of plain silver or gold studs (less than 4mm in diameter), only in the lobe of the ear. Rings, bracelets, necklaces, nose, tongue or body studs may not be worn. (New ear piercings should be done at the beginning of the summer break as all earrings are removed for PE and Dance).
- Hair should be of a natural colour and worn in a neat and tidy style for school and accessories should be plain black, grey, pale blue, navy or white.
- It is inappropriate to wear make-up, cosmetic coloured contact lenses, false nails or eyelashes and nail varnish with school uniform.
- Expensive trainers and fashion items should not be brought to school.
Official Supplier of School Uniform:
Oz Schoolwear, 6 Chatsworth Parade, Queensway, Petts Wood, Orpington, Kent, BR5 1DF
Telephone Number 01689 824767
There will be an on-line ordering service for our uniform at www.ozschoolwear.co.uk